Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Alone, But Not, Continued...

Hello fair reader... Or shall I say: "Fair void in space where I dump my brain?" For nobody actually reads my thoughts. This is merely a cyber prayer to God that someone might stumble upon, but the possibility of that is, in itself, infinitesimally small.

I had a lengthy blog night before last when I attempted to continue my aching soul's musings on my present relational state of affairs. LoL... Or shall we say: "Sad lack of any sort of relational affair?" I mused on a dream that I had, which cemented it further into my tired, thirsty brain. I wrote about in in sharp detail, but when I hit: "Publish Post," it disappeared. The hour was late, and in disgust, I merely logged out and went to bed. My quadra-ped and I cannot keep hours deep into the night and still awake and become functional by the predawn hour when I need to come about and get myself to work.

This Saturday, the 16th, at 3:15 pm it will have been three weeks since I heard the voice of my gentleman friend with whom I was hoping I was building some sort of relationship. Four months of dates, four months of puppy love style flirting between mature adults, and all of the sudden... Nothing. Friends try to encourage me, that as he is in the collegiate education business as well, an the semester is just now starting, that he could well have been as busy trying to prepare as I have been. Busy enough that even signing on to Facebook to send an iHeart for the day might not have been feasible. Something tells me that the encouragement may be for naught. I don't know. The whole business just makes me sad.

But the dream was beautiful. Maybe I'll try writing about it again sometime soon. If I can recall what it is at all...
Wish I could have Grape Nuts and Honey Greek Yogurt for breakfast in the morning. Instead, it will be a 100% protein, less than 200 calorie snack. Gotta get back in my curvy girl jeans.
That seems to be it for now~~
Liv


OH! PS~~
I saw this wallpaper last night that I saved back because I liked it so much... "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times, hard to handle. BUT if you can't handle me at my worst, then you ABSOLUTELY DON't deserve me at my best........

I think I like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment